Overnight Camel Safari – 4C
The Overnight Camel Safari – (Off-the Beaten Track) is a great option for those who want to live the nomadic desert life and connect with the environment of the desert. These tours offer you the freedom to explore the desert in a unique way as you will be taken through varied landscape of the Thar desert.
- • Departure at 1:30 PM from Jaisalmer by Jeep to the Serene Oasis and the Khaba Fort.
- • Arrival at the camel point where you’ll be welcomed by our friendly guides and healthy camels.
- • Mount on a camel and enjoy the ride of about 90 minutes (one person per camel only).
- • Enjoy the beautiful sunset at the dunes with accompanying snacks.
- • Have a delicious traditional dinner prepared by our guides.
- • Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset, and have a delicious traditional dinner.
- • Sleep under the stars (a bed with mattress, pillow and blankets will be provided).
- • Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise.
- • Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise and enjoy the camel ride for about one and a half hours.
- • Get a Jeep for Jaisalmer and arrive at around 11 AM.
Please Note: The booking amount for 24th of December and the 31st of December will be ₹2450 and the remaining ₹500 will be payable at the Trotters’ Office.
Please choose the date and the number of guests.