Camel Safari with Swiss Tent
Enjoy the luxuries of spending the night in a private Swiss tent along with your loved ones and also enjoy the wonderful opportunity to experience the Rajasthani Folk Dance & Music.
- • Departure at 1:30 PM from Jaisalmer by Jeep to the Serene Oasis and the Khaba Fort.
- • Arrival at the camp where you’ll be welcomed by our friendly guides and healthy camels.
- • Mount on a camel and enjoy the ride of about 30 minutes.
- • Dive into a rush of adrenaline by indulging in some adventure activities or enjoy the extreme Jeep safari in the dunes (Optional at an extra cost)
- • Enjoy the stunning sunset at the dunes.
- • Return to the camp and enjoy welcome drinks, tea/coffee, and snacks.
- • Experience a Rajasthani Cultural Programme (including traditional folk dance and music).
- • Enjoy a delicious vegetarian buffet dinner.
- • Rest, unwind and sleep in a Luxury Swiss Tent, including your own bathroom and bed.
- • Wake up and enjoy a healthy breakfast.
- • Get a Jeep for Jaisalmer and arrive at around 10 AM.
Please note: We need a minimum of 2 guests for this tour.
Please choose the date and the number of guests.