Camel Safari with Swiss Tent
Enjoy the luxuries of spending the night in a private Swiss tent along with your loved ones and also enjoy the wonderful opportunity to experience the Rajasthani Folk Dance & Music.
- • Departure at 1:30 PM from Jaisalmer by Jeep to the Serene Oasis and the Khaba Fort.
- • Arrival at the camp where you’ll be welcomed by our friendly guides and healthy camels.
- • Mount on a camel and enjoy the ride of about 30 minutes.
- • Dive into a rush of adrenaline by indulging in some adventure activities or enjoy the extreme Jeep safari in the dunes (Optional at an extra cost)
- • Enjoy the stunning sunset at the dunes.
- • Return to the camp and enjoy welcome drinks, tea/coffee, and snacks.
- • Experience a Rajasthani Cultural Programme (including traditional folk dance and music).
- • Enjoy a delicious vegetarian buffet dinner.
- • Rest, unwind and sleep in a Luxury Swiss Tent, including your own bathroom and bed.
- • Wake up and enjoy a healthy breakfast.
- • Get a Jeep for Jaisalmer and arrive at around 10 AM.
Please note: We need a minimum of 2 guests for this tour.
You will have to pay Rs. 2000 extra at the Trotters Office if you book your safari between Dec 20, 2018 and Jan 10, 2019.
Please choose the date and the number of guests.