Camel Safari with Cultural Programme
Dive into the rich tradition and culture of Rajasthan by going out on the Camel Safari with a Cultural Programme. It is a great option for those who want to experience the Rajasthani Folk Dance & music. These tours offer you an opportunity to explore the desert as well as experience the Rajasthani Folk Dance & Music in a camp.
- • Departure at 1:30 PM from Jaisalmer by Jeep to the Serene Oasis and the Khaba Fort.
- • Arrival at the camp where you'll be welcomed by our friendly guides and healthy camels.
- • Mount on a camel and enjoy the ride of about 30 minutes.
- • Experience the extreme Jeep safari in the dunes.
- • Enjoy the stunning sunset at the dunes.
- • Return to the camp and enjoy welcome drinks, tea/coffee, and snacks.
- • Experience a Rajasthani Cultural Programme (including traditional folk dance and music).
- • Enjoy a delicious vegetarian buffet dinner.
- • Get a Jeep for Jaisalmer and arrive at around 10 PM.
Please note: We need a minimum of 2 guests for this tour.
Please choose the date and the number of guests.